Coronavirus – COVID 19
What you need to know…
- I am doing what I can to mitigate the risks and to keep you, other building users and myself safe.
- If you have any COVID symptoms or are unwell please do not attend your appointment. Please contact me to discuss rescheduling.
- Please arrive at your appointment time and not before. You will not be able to enter the clinic room until your appointment time.
- Where possible please attend your appointment on your own (unless you are bringing your child, would like a chaperone or require assistance (social distancing still applies for children)
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment (exemptions apply)
- I will be performing a ‘no touch’ infrared temperature check on your wrist at the door (if your temperature is over 37.8 C we will need to reschedule your appointment)
- Please use alcohol gel on your hands on arrival
- Please bring your own bottle of water
- Be prepared to pay by card or bank transfer. I have a contactless card reader.
- A complete risk assessment is available for you to look at in the clinic if you wish
Whilst I am pleased that I am able to see clients, we all still need to be mindful of the situation and make sure we do not get complacent. I am grateful for and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
The following is a long segment of information but please do have a read as it explains the measures I have put in place to keep everyone as safe as possible during this ongoing situation.
For those of you that are not able to attend the clinic, if you are still shielding, not comfortable out and about or unwell, I am still here for you. I will continue to be offering guided self-treatment bowen session by video and am still available for advice, to discuss stretches and offer support. Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss anything.
- There will be 15 minutes between appointments to allow for cleaning and airing of the treatment room (unless I am treating members of the same household directly after each other)
- I will be wearing a face mask
- My hands and exposed forearms will be washed thoroughly for at least 20 seconds between each client or cleaned with hand gel (70% alcohol) at regular intervals especially if I leave the room during your treatment
- Non-essential items have been removed from my treatment space to minimize areas that the virus can linger and to allow for thorough cleaning
- Pillows have been replaced with wipe clean alternatives that will be cleaned between appointments
- Towels have been removed
- There will be a minimum of 1m distance between us during the consultation period
- Couch tissues used during treatment will be disposed of in a bin with a lid and the couch will be cleaned between clients
- I will monitor my own health and those in my household. If any of us develop symptoms I will postpone your appointment and follow the government guidance
A few extra bits:
- I am removing my cancellation charges during this time. Please do provide me with as much notice as possible if you need to cancel an appointment
- Your appointment reminder email will now be the day before your appointment rather than two days
- I will no longer be offering mobile appointments